Welcome Actuarial Outpost members! After a few week of the AO being down, and no information given to people, a couple actuaries decided to start a new forum. We have some other ideas mixed in here too, including practice exam software. We'll have to start somewhere, so please join and post away to drive further activity! Also, let us know if you want to help out in any way. Thanks!

Author Topic: Exam Question  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Actuaryguy65

• View Profile
Exam Question
« on: October 24, 2020, 05:24:27 PM »
Hey guys, so I plan to take my FM exam at the three months mark and from all the research I've been doing online I am not sure if that would be enough time to pass any thoughts would be much appreciated.  Also, I am currently using the ASM manual to study since I prefer using manuals but I was wondering what resources you guys used to take FM and what helped increase your odds of passing. I tend to watch youtube videos and also google topics if I don't understand them, but I am going to need a lot of help to get prepared for this exam.  Please help thank you.

Offline Volva Yet

• View Profile
Re: Exam Question
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 07:13:43 PM »
ASM is pretty good. Check out GOAL... great database for past questions: https://www.actexmadriver.com/goal/

Offline BlueCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 04:56:28 PM »
I'd recommend either coaching actuaries or the ASM study manual possibly even infinite actuary since they have a lot of free resources I believe. Good luck on the studying.

Offline Volva Yet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 01:16:55 PM »
TIA is expensive though.