Welcome Actuarial Outpost members! After a few week of the AO being down, and no information given to people, a couple actuaries decided to start a new forum. We have some other ideas mixed in here too, including practice exam software. We'll have to start somewhere, so please join and post away to drive further activity! Also, let us know if you want to help out in any way. Thanks!

Author Topic: Categories from the ActuarialOutpost I miss the most  (Read 1412 times)

Offline happychineseboy

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Categories from the ActuarialOutpost I miss the most
« on: December 02, 2020, 04:57:11 PM »
I particularly miss are the general Careers-Employment section and the Finance-Investments (Non-Actuarial Personal Finance/Investing) talk

I feel like 90% of useful posts on AO were in the Careers-Employment section, the other 10% were in the exam sections

I also miss not having to type "Society of Actuaries" every time I go to submit a post